Update update, I have a deadline :)
Good news folks!
I feel better with my bone broth soup which I daily prepare from zero to eat it fresh.
For the last three days I am having:
- Bone broth veggie soup (see lazy recipes section under Health Category) 2 big bows 🙂
- Propolis (1 spoonfull)
- Probiotic yoghurt mixed with normal yoghurt (200 ml)
- Kefir (200 ml)
- Riched Probiotic Supplement including (I mix it with yoghurt for breakfast)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- No gluten, no wheat or wheat products, no milk, no cheese, no coffee/tea, no coke, no sugar, no starchy food, none of them! It is very hard not to drink my morning coffee and eat my bitter chocolate but i guess i will get used to that.
And I feel better. Of course there is gas and stuff weird going on in my stomach like it talks to me mumbling and growling all the time but I guess I got used to it.
Plus I will buy fresh Nigella Seeds (Black Cumin) and L-Glutamine supplement today and take them to boost my immune system.
I use medication that doctor gave me for Candida. That will go on for a week.
So in 10 days I want to get better. First goal 🙂 Get rid of this thing, get healthy and keep it that way for a year 🙂
On 5th of January I have my PhD Thesis defence meeting and I want to be super energetic that day. Although, mmm, I haven’t done much about the thesis lately. I guess I should work on that in the following days.
So 10 days folks 🙂 Wish me luck to fight with my fucking Leaky Gut Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Systemic Candida in my bowels and I hope I will give you good news.
Thank you for supporting me 🙂