I started cooking and try to reach a super-easy cabbage recipe with a nice movie 🙂
- 1 kg cabbage (chopped)
- 0.5 kg minced meat (cabbage is best with beef)
- 5 table spoons of basil vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 onions, 2 garlic (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (peeled, chopped)
- 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (alternative: 2 teaspoons of salt)
- seasoning: rosemary, oregano, turmeric, black cumin seeds (1 tablespoon each)
- 1 tablespoon of black cumin oil (alternative: olive oil)
- 2 glasses of boiled water
Put everything (except for the cabbage) altogether in a big pot and cover. Wait for 5 mins with high heat. Add cabbage. Cover. Wait until it is cooked with very low heat. Takes about 1-2 hours.
Very easy isn’t it?
Yes it is 🙂
Mine is being cooked right now and I look like this when I cook :)))))
5 thoughts on “cooking a new recipe with a movie :)”
Aah, cute video! I like the combination of your video (funny and relevant) and your recipe. I like cabbage too, I might try that!
You will not regret if you try, I promise 🙂
Oh! I love cabbage! Something similar I cooking for every Christmas and Easter. In Poland we call it “bigos”.
🙂 and it is super healthy