MY 35 PROJECTS
1. HEALTH PROJECT. Get my health back, win against Leaky Gut Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Fibromyalgia through healthy diet full of probiotics, aminoacids but without carbs and caffeine. First deadline: Show some progress in 10 days and be energetic on Jan 5th 2015 for my PhD thesis defence meeting. (first posted on December 23rd, 2014) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline added: April 1st, 2015.
2. IDEAL WEIGHT (105lbs) PROJECT. Be
100 105lbs & size 4 again, which is my ideal size since I am 5’3” (160cm) and that is tiny :))) My deadline to reach that is end of January 2015. However, I will not do a speed diet or anything. I just keep on what I eat and walk everyday. The goal does not end here of course, keeping that size throughout the year is the real deal. Daily exercise included 🙂 (first posted on December 23rd, 2014)
Modified on Jan 2nd, 2015 as I do not want to be unhealthily thin, I checked the BMI of my target 100lbs. It looks that it is underweight and not that healthy. According to my BMI, I should not be under 7st6lbs so I chose 7st7lbs which is 105lbs or 47.5kgs 🙂 Therefore, goal modified! 105lbs it is 🙂 I don’t think that it would change size. Well we will see…
I have 1 month to reach my goal!
Haha! Deadline changed again 🙂 14th Feb it is. Now I am 123 lbs. (Updated on 19th Jan 2015) If I can reach this goal, I will give myself a Valentine’s day gift: A box full of chocolates 🙂
GRADUATE PHD THESIS PROJECT. Finish PhD thesis and graduate in June 2015. This is the big goal. First I have to pass my 3rd defence on 5th Jan 2015. I am absolutely not prepared. So I have to work a loooooot this week. I have to do so many things. Panic panic panic !!! (first posted on December 23rd, 2014) Updated on Jan 3rd, 2015, as I learned I have more time 3 more semesters to graduate, so I decided not to panic myself, I changed it to PhD thesis project as I want to finish the data collection & analysis & writing the first draft by the end of the year. Deadline Dec 31st, 2015.
4. WATCH IMDB 250 MOVIES PROJECT: Watch at least 100 “must watch” movies. When I looked at IMDB top 250 I realized I haven’t seen half of the list. What a shame! I do not watch TV so I have time for movies. While I am watching from the list, I will add my own little critiques about them and the rest I had watched earlier. (first posted on December 24th, 2014) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline added Jan 31st, 2015)
5. BOOK JOURNAL PROJECT: Read 200 books in a year. I really am a fast reader and I will keep a journal too. (first posted on December 24th, 2014) Updated on Jan 3rd, 2015, 200 is too many 🙂 let’s make it 100 🙂
6. BUSINESS PROJECT. Found my own business: I refused 5 job offers in the last 6 months since I have lost my job. I really do not want to work for anyone anymore. I will found my own home-office small business and try to reach a financial goal (to be set later) at the end of year 2015. (first posted on December 24th, 2014) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline added Jan 31st, 2015 to found the business.
7. WRITE A BOOK PROJECT: Write a book, publish and donate ALL the profit 4 a good cause: I will write a book and try to publish it online, donate all the profit for an independent project related with the issues in the book. I give myself 3 months for this. So at the end of March, I would make the first profit donation. (first posted on 01.01.2015) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline added March 31st, 2015 finish writing, June 30th, 2015 publish)
8. GET RID OF IT PROJECT: Giving up, giving away, letting go of unuseful stuff from my life:
- Giving up on the activities I used to like but I really do not have energy/time/motivation to do anymore. Once I love them, now I do not have time to love them. So, I will just stop setting goals and failing about them 🙂 Relieved already.
- Giving away the clothes I haven’t worn for more than a year, and the things that are not useful to me any more. They make a crowded feeling around me. So better get rid of them 🙂
- Letting go of the people who drain my energy, who I do not contact anymore, clearing phonebook & facebook “so called” friends.
I give myself 1 month to do it. End of January 2015 is my deadline (first posted on Jan 2nd, 2015)
9. INSPIRE 100 PEOPLE PROJECT: Inspire at least 100 people to start their own projects within 2015. Help them, coach them through their journeys and follow their progress. Deadline: Dec 31st, 2015 (first posted on Jan 3rd, 2015)
10. ALEX’s LAZY RECIPES PROJECT: At the end of the year, I will develop 5 original recipes in the areas of:
- Breakfast ideas
- Red meat (Lamb/Beef) + veggies + sauces
- Poultry meat + veggies + sauces
- Bone broth soups
- Green salad & veggie sauces
- Snacks + snack sauces
- Desserts + desert sauces
- Smoothies w/ kefir or yoghurt
As I have a leaky gut and IBS, candida problem and gluten allergy I think my choices will apply to many people with or without these problems. Deadline Dec 31st, 2015. (First posted on Jan 3rd, 2015) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline changed to June 30th, 2015. No need to wait the end of the year, right?
11. ART EXHIBITION PROJECT: Create 20 items of art (painting & sculpture) for an art exhibition. For the last decade every year I made a resolution about creating more art. I am done with that. I want them to be exhibited! I have no training in any kind of art. I learned it by doing. I will do this in 2015. Even though I cannot make the exhibition this year, I will make them ready. Who knows, someone may see them here and my dreams on an official exhibition come true 🙂 My deadline is Dec 31st, 2015. (First posted on Jan 3rd, 2015)
12. FILMMAKING PROJECT: Make an appx 15 minutes long short film with zero budget (because I am broke) with a 3 step plan:
1. Learn how to do it: I will learn how to write a movie script, how to make a movie, how to produce it and how to act by reading existing books from my library & online material, free courses, watching the best movies ever)
2. Write it: I will write an original script from my original idea.
3. Produce it: This will include production design, storyboard, art direction, casting, filming, editing, distribution etc. with zero budget so it will be a one-woman show 🙂
Deadline is at the end of February 2015. (First posted on Jan 15th, 2015)
New projects will be added as I get more and more motivated!