1. HEALTH PROJECT. Get my health back, win against Leaky Gut Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Fibromyalgia through healthy diet full of probiotics, aminoacids but without carbs and caffeine. First deadline: Show some progress in 10 days and be energetic on Jan 5th 2015 for my PhD thesis defence meeting. (first posted on December 23rd, 2014) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline added: April 1st, 2015.
2. IDEAL WEIGHT (105lbs) PROJECT. Be
100 105lbs & size 4 again, which is my ideal size since I am 5’3” (160cm) and that is tiny :))) My deadline to reach that is end of January 2015. However, I will not do a speed diet or anything. I just keep on what I eat and walk everyday. The goal does not end here of course, keeping that size throughout the year is the real deal. Daily exercise included 🙂 (first posted on December 23rd, 2014)
Modified on Jan 2nd, 2015 as I do not want to be unhealthily thin, I checked the BMI of my target 100lbs. It looks that it is underweight and not that healthy. According to my BMI, I should not be under 7st6lbs so I chose 7st7lbs which is 105lbs or 47.5kgs 🙂 Therefore, goal modified! 105lbs it is 🙂 I don’t think that it would change size. Well we will see…
I have 1 month to reach my goal!
Haha! Deadline changed again 🙂 14th Feb it is. Now I am 123 lbs. (Updated on 19th Jan 2015) If I can reach this goal, I will give myself a Valentine’s day gift: A box full of chocolates 🙂
GRADUATE PHD THESIS PROJECT. Finish PhD thesis and graduate in June 2015. This is the big goal. First I have to pass my 3rd defence on 5th Jan 2015. I am absolutely not prepared. So I have to work a loooooot this week. I have to do so many things. Panic panic panic !!! (first posted on December 23rd, 2014) Updated on Jan 3rd, 2015, as I learned I have more time 3 more semesters to graduate, so I decided not to panic myself, I changed it to PhD thesis project as I want to finish the data collection & analysis & writing the first draft by the end of the year. Deadline Dec 31st, 2015.
4. WATCH IMDB 250 MOVIES PROJECT: Watch at least 100 “must watch” movies. When I looked at IMDB top 250 I realized I haven’t seen half of the list. What a shame! I do not watch TV so I have time for movies. While I am watching from the list, I will add my own little critiques about them and the rest I had watched earlier. (first posted on December 24th, 2014) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline added Jan 31st, 2015)
5. BOOK JOURNAL PROJECT: Read 200 books in a year. I really am a fast reader and I will keep a journal too. (first posted on December 24th, 2014) Updated on Jan 3rd, 2015, 200 is too many 🙂 let’s make it 100 🙂
6. BUSINESS PROJECT. Found my own business: I refused 5 job offers in the last 6 months since I have lost my job. I really do not want to work for anyone anymore. I will found my own home-office small business and try to reach a financial goal (to be set later) at the end of year 2015. (first posted on December 24th, 2014) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline added Jan 31st, 2015 to found the business.
7. WRITE A BOOK PROJECT: Write a book, publish and donate ALL the profit 4 a good cause: I will write a book and try to publish it online, donate all the profit for an independent project related with the issues in the book. I give myself 3 months for this. So at the end of March, I would make the first profit donation. (first posted on 01.01.2015) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline added March 31st, 2015 finish writing, June 30th, 2015 publish)
8. GET RID OF IT PROJECT: Giving up, giving away, letting go of unuseful stuff from my life:
- Giving up on the activities I used to like but I really do not have energy/time/motivation to do anymore. Once I love them, now I do not have time to love them. So, I will just stop setting goals and failing about them 🙂 Relieved already.
- Giving away the clothes I haven’t worn for more than a year, and the things that are not useful to me any more. They make a crowded feeling around me. So better get rid of them 🙂
- Letting go of the people who drain my energy, who I do not contact anymore, clearing phonebook & facebook “so called” friends.
I give myself 1 month to do it. End of January 2015 is my deadline (first posted on Jan 2nd, 2015)
9. INSPIRE 100 PEOPLE PROJECT: Inspire at least 100 people to start their own projects within 2015. Help them, coach them through their journeys and follow their progress. Deadline: Dec 31st, 2015 (first posted on Jan 3rd, 2015)
10. ALEX’s LAZY RECIPES PROJECT: At the end of the year, I will develop 5 original recipes in the areas of:
- Breakfast ideas
- Red meat (Lamb/Beef) + veggies + sauces
- Poultry meat + veggies + sauces
- Bone broth soups
- Green salad & veggie sauces
- Snacks + snack sauces
- Desserts + desert sauces
- Smoothies w/ kefir or yoghurt
As I have a leaky gut and IBS, candida problem and gluten allergy I think my choices will apply to many people with or without these problems. Deadline Dec 31st, 2015. (First posted on Jan 3rd, 2015) Updated on Jan 4th, 2015: Deadline changed to June 30th, 2015. No need to wait the end of the year, right?
11. ART EXHIBITION PROJECT: Create 20 items of art (painting & sculpture) for an art exhibition. For the last decade every year I made a resolution about creating more art. I am done with that. I want them to be exhibited! I have no training in any kind of art. I learned it by doing. I will do this in 2015. Even though I cannot make the exhibition this year, I will make them ready. Who knows, someone may see them here and my dreams on an official exhibition come true 🙂 My deadline is Dec 31st, 2015. (First posted on Jan 3rd, 2015)
12. FILMMAKING PROJECT: Make an appx 15 minutes long short film with zero budget (because I am broke) with a 3 step plan:
1. Learn how to do it: I will learn how to write a movie script, how to make a movie, how to produce it and how to act by reading existing books from my library & online material, free courses, watching the best movies ever)
2. Write it: I will write an original script from my original idea.
3. Produce it: This will include production design, storyboard, art direction, casting, filming, editing, distribution etc. with zero budget so it will be a one-woman show 🙂
Deadline is at the end of February 2015. (First posted on Jan 15th, 2015)
New projects will be added as I get more and more motivated!