1. Add a pedometer to my cell phone. Done
I’ve just found the ultimate treatment for oral candida thrush & white tongue :)
I tried everything, I mean EVERYTHING 🙂
- The doctor’s prescriptions and lots of them…
- Home-remedies that I’ve found on the net by reading hundreds of websites, forums, blogs, hospital/clinic, websites etc.
- I used ACV, propolis, brushing it etc and also prescribed drugs against oral candida for years.
They did not completely go away no matter what…
I have found something that is written nowhere and no doctor told me about it. I got rid of tongue thrush in 3 fucking days!
I put pure tea tree oil on a towel and rubbed it 5 times a day to my tongue and inside my mouth until there is no whiteness. That’s it!
On the first day, I could not be sure, maybe they come back etc. so I did not write this post, but on second day it got better, and now it is so pretty pink and there is no pain or a metallic taste 🙂
I am so happy I have a pink tongue like this 🙂
I am so happy, happy, happy, happy 🙂
Try it if you have tongue thrush.
How to test & diagnose if you have oral candida / tongue thrush:
CHECK IT OUT: Check your tongue out. Does it look like this? If so, it could be thrush. It could also be other things. To be sure, do the spit test in the following.
SPIT TEST: As you get up, before doing anything including brushing your teeth or drinking water etc. spit in a cup of water in a glass an watch what happens:
- if your spit stays on top like a foam, then you have nothing to worry about,
- If it slowly goes down like jellyfish tails then you have excess oral candida, probably on your tongue.
- 15 minutes later, check again. If the tails became a white floor on the bottom, then you have to do something about your thrush immediately.
Easy diagnosis, easy treatment!
Stay healthy 🙂
Why do we blog anyway?
MOST common New year resolutions of bloggers: Blog more !
I’ve been reading New Year’s resolutions for the last 2 days and here are my observations:
Most common New Year Resolutions and interesting commonalities among resolvers:
1. Blogging more/every day/consistently etc.
Almost every blogger have that in their lists.
Interesting that most of the resolvers did not decide how much to lose. Therefore it is a wish, not a goal.
3. Drinking more water
This is a habit to be developed. Try doing it for 1 month and there: You have a new habit. It is neither challenging nor fun. Therefore I don’t think this will work for anyone as a resolution because developing this as a habit will not make a person feel successful.
A goal should be challenging and fun that you stick to it. Read more about goals vs wishes
4. Eating healthy
Most of the resolvers admit that they ate lots of junk and got drunk on New Year’s Eve.
5. Finishing school/graduation etc.
The bloggers in this group are very specific about their goals in miles/day or miliseconds.
7. Finishing “Once started” projects, mostly being postponed to 2015 from 2014 or earlier.
Sometimes giving up is a good decision. I’ve even made that a goal/project 🙂
I recommend giving up rather than feeling failed all the time. Read more about giving up as a goal itself.
I realized that most of the bloggers who wrote this as a resolution are also happen to be book buying addicts like me, which lead them another resolution “Buy less books, first read what you already bought” I loved this. Since I have the same addiction, this is how I stopped it: Blogging more. So this leads to the most common resolution 🙂
Please don’t get me wrong. I just wanted to add some humor 🙂
I really love reading blogs, please keep writing…