I haven’t included “love” or “a relationship” in my projects because I don’t think they should be handled like a goal/project. Love should be magical and sudden. It should be surprising and full of excitement.
This does not mean I do not want love in my life, but I want to go slow.
I’ve met someone 3 days ago. He was super nice to me. Very kind and keen to meet. Our first date was very promising as we talked and laughed a lot. I told him about my fears about getting hurt again and he said ok.
He wanted to see me the next day and we met again.
Continue reading Nope, he turned out to be “just the same as others”…
The best strategy for a blogger is to find an original voice of oneself.
Most people in FB or twitter are tired of virtual self-ads of pathetic offline lives of people.
Here in WordPress, we have the chance to tell our darkest thoughts, most childish desires, selfish wishes without being judged or criticized by a know-it-all, whom we have a lot in our lives already.
Here are the 3 keys for blogging:
1. Honesty: It is more than a “be yourself” thing, as we think we are being ourselves in our daily lives too. Yes, we think, but when you look deeper, we are just playing our roles in life, as a parent, student, businessman, boss, employee, neighbor etc.
Continue reading 3 Keys for serious blogging: Honesty, Originality, Consistency
8. GET RID OF IT PROJECT: Giving up, giving away, letting go of unuseful stuff from my life:
- Giving up on the activities I used to like but I really do not have energy/time/motivation to do anymore. Once I love them, now I do not have time to love them. So, I will just stop setting goals and failing about them 🙂 Relieved already.
- Giving away the clothes I haven’t worn for more than a year, and the things that are not useful to me any more. They make a crowded feeling around me. So better get rid of them 🙂
- Letting go of the people who drain my energy, who I do not contact anymore, clearing phonebook & facebook “so called” friends.
I give myself 1 month to do it. End of January 2015 is my deadline!