Today, I organized my home, cleaned up a little bit, made some shopping, walked for an hour, took notes about everything as I forget them the next minute…
And, mostly I dreamt about what I want from my life!
There are so many things to do 🙂
I also made some lists on IMDb just for fun… OMG, I’ve watched a lot of movies and TV series. I mean, thousands of them. When did I do that? I guess, accumulating little by little works if you really love what you are doing. So, doing small things everyday become thousands one day. I want to develop a work environment like this. Do the best I do and do my favorite things every day. Here are my favorite things and I am good at them too:
– Travel & walk: I can walk for hours and I fit in everywhere.
– Meet new people who are different than me: I can learn just by watching. New excites me.
– Help people to create their vision in life: I am a psychologist and a life coach, I can talk people out of their existing place towards a more desired one.
– Write: I really love writing for an audience. That is you 🙂 I write really fast.
– Dream: I can do this all day long 🙂 It is my elixir of life
The movie project is going so good that not only I watch them, I read other’s critics, I write down my notes etc. It is not only watching the movies, it is, for me, a learning platform by discovering and understanding the best examples. In short, learning by examples.
I have always been a theoretical learner, all these graduations in different areas of study, researching and attending classes, participating in discussions, non-conforming the lecturers included.
ART EXHIBIT PROJECT: Create 20 items of art (painting & sculpture) for an art exhibition. For the last decade every year I made a resolution about creating more art, and I procrastinated etc. I am done with that. I want them to be exhibited! I have no training in any kind of art. I learned it by doing. I will do this in 2015. Even though I cannot make the exhibition this year, I will make them ready. Who knows, someone may see them here and my dreams on an official exhibition come true 🙂