Organizing and dreaming all day…
Today, I organized my home, cleaned up a little bit, made some shopping, walked for an hour, took notes about everything as I forget them the next minute…
And, mostly I dreamt about what I want from my life!
There are so many things to do 🙂
I also made some lists on IMDb just for fun… OMG, I’ve watched a lot of movies and TV series. I mean, thousands of them. When did I do that? I guess, accumulating little by little works if you really love what you are doing. So, doing small things everyday become thousands one day. I want to develop a work environment like this. Do the best I do and do my favorite things every day. Here are my favorite things and I am good at them too:
– Travel & walk: I can walk for hours and I fit in everywhere.
– Meet new people who are different than me: I can learn just by watching. New excites me.
– Help people to create their vision in life: I am a psychologist and a life coach, I can talk people out of their existing place towards a more desired one.
– Write: I really love writing for an audience. That is you 🙂 I write really fast.
– Dream: I can do this all day long 🙂 It is my elixir of life
– Listen to music: I can be with myself and clear my mind with it. Also, I can define my feelings by looking at the music I choose to listen.
– Read: Best way of learning for me. I read pretty fast and absorb everything.
– Draw & make things: I really feel successful when I create or fix something.
So, I have to develop my business around these abilities and actions. Then, day by day, they will become thousands 🙂
Why don’t you try the same dear reader?
1. What are you best at?
2. What do you like most?
Combine them. Remember your talents are also your needs. Your sould feeds from your abilities!