Just steam it and eat it!
Bon-fillet with Brussel sprouts
Tips for cooking meat:
- Always use high-quality, low-fat meat like bon-fillet. Let it be expensive. If it is good, you do not add sauce, mustard, cream etc. Most famous cooks serve good meat without sauce on top. They show the meat instead. In a mediocre restaurant beef always come with some creamy sauce or cheddar on it. Guess why 🙂
- Steaming the beef is the easiest, cleanest and healtiest way to cook it.
- Do not use beef in soups, use lamb instead as lamb is smooth.
- Use thyme for seasoning beef. They go really well.
- Use soy sauce instead of salt but no extra oil. Beef is already fatty.